Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I have a bit of a conundrum. Everything has been going very well with the whole potty training of the X-Man. He's accident free and independently uses the potty. I don't have to ask or prompt him, he takes off running yelling "potty!!!" swings open the bathroom door and does his business. Life's good. If I allow X-Man to go commando.

The boy kept his pull-up dry for several hours while we were out and about over the weekend. He will keep his diaper dry when we are running errands. I put a pair of underpants on him, they're wet within four minutes. Maybe they scare him.

And again, child number for present brand new issues that I can't seem to figure out. I'm not a fan of the boy running around a natural during the day, because he doesn't respect the diaper within the walls of our house. Diapering him up won't fix it. I threw in the towel after six pairs of underpants this morning. He ran around in all his glory and was just fine.

I am perplexed.

No comments:

Post a Comment