Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I am not allowed to feed Cinco baby food. She won't eat it. If her sister is offering the exact same food on the exact same spoon, yummy yummy in Cinco's tummy.

Mac destroyed the shoes I bought him three months ago. Like soles completely off destroyed. I pointed out to him before we left for swimming class that he should probably not wear the disintegrating shoes, what with all the rain and such. He changed his shoes. Or so I thought. He actually removed the more falling apart shoe and replaced it, leaving the not so destroyed mate on his foot. But it was ok, he assured me when I discovered it, after we were out in public because "they both have Spiderman on them."

Also, I think Cinco broke my laptop. She dumped water on the closed computer while I was distracted.....by X-Man peeing down the heater grate. It's been that kinda day.

No comments:

Post a Comment