Tuesday, April 29, 2014

If the recipe calls for 1/3 cup of milk, it's ok to go ahead and dump a full cup of milk in it. It will remain edible.

I'm not certain why exactly I cleaned X-Man and Mac's room, going as far as to sort blocks from GI Joes from cars. And then I took X-Man up there for a nap. Which meant that he dumped everything out, stirred it up something fierce.....and passed out. It is now bedtime and he's just waking up from his nap. Goody.

If the baby dumps a box of cereal on the floor while the father figure is "watching" her, it will fall to the mother to sweep it up. If the mother tries to sweep it up, the baby will try to eat as much as possible as quickly as possible. The toddler will come to assist in this endeavor, going as far as to do "cereal angels" in the swept up pile to better spread the wealth. I can see why the father figure just let it be.

X-Man can stick his tongue up his nose. And he does. Several times a day. I used to think it looked bovine, now I'm leaning more giraffe like. It's odd.

And that's where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment