Tuesday, July 2, 2013

what's with the title demands blogger?

I was engaged in a passionate discussion with my sister today on the phone. We had strongly held, opposing, viewpoints based upon limited personal experiences. Always a recipe for success. About halfway through I realized she thought I was another sister. Just another day in the life.

I took five children to the river today. I left with five children. It was a successful day.  Because it was successful, I really don’t have much to talk about. I guess that’s the price you pay for having well behaved children.

The day had a rough start. Baby and Baba were back at their speed and agility camp. Apparently  today was “abs day”. This outraged Baby greatly. She left the camp in a huff, since they were “supposed to be running not exercising.”  Meanwhile Mac told me that he “likes God but mostly only on Sundays.”

X-Man has decided that in order to take his nasal medication he needs an audience. And that audience should engage in extended applause, both as a run up to the medication delivery and after the completion.  Hey, whatever gets the medicine in and stops the runny noses.

I have more thoughts, but X-Man has been spinning and dancing, complete with head banging, both figuratively and literally. He’s crashed into the coffee table twice now. I’d like to avoid the ER tonight, so it’s time to pay attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment