Tuesday, July 23, 2013

So Baby Royal left the hospital today. He was erroneously strapped into his car seat. Moms actually notice these things. Even me. Mostly because I had to unswaddle a very content Cinco numerous times in order to properly buckle her up. So yeah, YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG!!!!

Mac wandered into his grandmother’s walk in closet today and bellowed “Well here’s where grandma keeps all the stuff she stole!” Now his paternal grandparents (God love them) run a tad bit on the hoarder side of things, so I’m not sure if his observations were based upon how full the closet was or on some other aspect of his grandmother’s life that I am unaware of.

My nose still hurts where X-Man head butted me. He did so because I told him that he was not allowed to play in drinking fountains. It’s not that I started out with him in a sleeper hold, while trying to keep him in timeout, but somehow his contortions resulted in just that. A mother holding a toddler in a sleeper hold. In public. Well played young man.


 Oh well, I could be THIS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment