Tuesday, April 9, 2013


You don't own me, I gave birth to you
You don't own me, I’m paying for you all the way

And I tell YOU what to do
And I’ll tell you what to say
And please, when I go out with you
Don't try to run away.

You don't boss me,  I’m changing your diaper anyway
You don't scare me, but I’ll tie you down so you stay

So don’t drink my coffee now

Please put my toothbrush down
Stop screaming and hitting me
That's all I ask of you

You’re young but you think you’re grown
To be free doesn’t mean run away from me
You’re free to live your life as you want
When I’m not held criminally liable.

So yeah, I’ll tell you what to do
You bet , I’ll tell you where to stay
Just do your best not to humiliate me
please, when I go out with you
Don't  make me a  display

I have to hold your hand
I’m supposed to keep you safe
So just let me keep you alive
That's all I ask of you

You’re young and  love to be young
I'm tired and I want to nap
Let’s live life the way I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment